Overview of onthefreeway.com
How does onthefreeway.com work?
Step 1 : Choose a free gift and enter your email address.
You will receive a confirmation email sent to the email address you specified. Please verify the spelling to ensure accuracy. For your protection, we cannot ship your free gift unless you activate your account by clicking on the account activation link provided in the confirmation email and following the activation instructions.
After you click on the account activation link and enter a new password, your account will be established. Make sure that you save your password. You will need this password to check on the status of your free gift.
Step 2: Complete sponsor offers
We are able to cover the entire cost of your free gift, plus all the shipping & handling fees through arrangements with our sponsors. By "completing an offer", we mean that you take delivery of the trial, coupon, product or service provided by the sponsors and abide the Terms and Conditions of their offers. A pop-up window will appear after you click on a sponsor's offer with details on how to complete a particular offer. For credit card offers, you must be approved for and activate the credit card. "Activation" means completing a balance transfer or using your new credit card for a purchase.
Please allow up to 60 days after you complete an offer for our sponsors to notify us and for us to verify completion of an offer. Once we receive notification and complete verification, your account will be updated accordingly.
Please note: Earning some free gifts requires you to complete more than one sponsor offer. Each gift has a Level which indicates the required number of sponsor offers that you must complete. In this case six, two on each page.
Registered members can access the Level of each gift through their account at www.onthefreeway.com . Please note that all completed sponsor offers expire 30 days after posting to your account. Review the Terms and Conditions for complete program details.
Step 3: Tell us where to send your free gift
Check your gift status by accessing your account through www.onthefreeway.com. When you have met all of the requirements to earn your free gift, your gift status will be marked "Available" on the gift status screen, which is accessible to registered members. To receive your gift, you must click on the "Available" hyperlink, confirm your shipping address, print a copy of the Gift Redemption Certificate, and mail the certificate, postmarked within time specified on the Certificate to the address below:
onthefreeway.com Gift Offer
PO BOX 911
Nimrod, MN 56478
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your free gift from the date that you postmark your free Gift Redemption Certificate. onthefreeway.com is solely responsible for all gift fulfillment. Please do not contact any sponsors.
Eligibility Requirements of onthefreeway.com
- The Premium/Free Gift. In order to obtain the premium or free gift that is being offered you must (a) read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions (the "Agreement"); (b) complete the Application Form (the registration process); and (c) register for our Sponsor's offers.
- Registration Requirements. To become a Member
(i.e., a person who completes the registration process and
obtains the free gift/premium),
- You must be
- be 18 years of age or older;
- be a legal resident of the United States;
- have a physical mailing address in the United States;
- have your Internet browser set to accept "cookies" from onthefreeway.com and all other Sponsor websites
- Eligibility for gifts is limited to one (1) per household. If you and persons in your household register more than once or attempt to redeem more than one (1) gift , onthefreeway.com will limit fulfillment to the receipt of the first registration or redemption. Please note that you and person in your household may register for more than one (1) Sponsor offer.
- You must click on the hyperlink in the email sent to you as part of your initial application and establish a password for your account within 30 days of your initial registration with onthefreeway.com. Accounts that have not confirmed their email within 30 days will be deleted from the system.
- You must complete the required number of sponsor offers and we must be notified by the sponsor(s) that you have completed the offer(s). The number of required sponsor offers depends upon the level of the gift you are trying to earn: six
- All information provided in the registration process and Sponsor registration process must be valid information (i.e., you may not impersonate or misrepresent your identity).
- onthefreeway.com must accept your registration information. onthefreeway.com, at its sole discretion and in order to comply with applicable law, may refuse to accept any application for membership.
- For certain offers, you may need to activate a credit card or take some other action to be approved for an offer with a Sponsor. You must be "Approved" by at least one Sponsor to be eligible for your free gift.
- You are responsible for returning to the onthefreeway.com Website to check your account status from time-to-time as part of this Agreement. Within 60 days after you have completed a sponsor offer, your onthefreeway.com account status will be updated and the offer will be marked as "Completed" in your account. Once an offer has been completed, you can then apply it toward gift redemption. Completed offers will remain valid for gift redemption for 60 days from initial completion. Completed offers not applied toward gift redemption within 60 days shall expire and be unavailable for gift redemption. Once the required number of sponsor offers are given the status of "Completed," your gift's status will be updated to "Available." Once the gift's status is "Available," you may claim your gift. To claim your gift, you must come back to the onthefreeway.com Website and click on the gift's "Available" link in your account. You must then enter your shipping information and print out the Gift Redemption Certificate. The Gift Redemption Certificate must be postmarked within the time specified on the Certificate of claiming your gift on the onthefreeway.com Website otherwise the gift "Available" status will expire. Once the Gift Redemption Certificate has been received at the address below, your gift will be shipped to you within 6 to 8 weeks, assuming you have followed the gift redemption procedures properly and complied with all other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Send the Gift Redemption Certificate to
onthefreeway.com Gift Offer
PO BOX 911
Nimrod, MN 56478
- You must be
- onthefreeway.com is not responsible for lost gifts or lack of communication due to your failure to provide onthefreeway.com with valid contact information.
- Membership is Non Transferable. Your password and membership or application in onthefreeway.com are personal to you and are not transferable. You are responsible for keeping your password secret.
- Termination and Cancellation. onthefreeway.com in
its sole discretion and for any reason or no reason at all, may
terminate any Member's membership or the application of any
applicant without prior notice for
- any violation of any term or condition of this Agreement;
- any violation or potential violation of a law, rule, regulation or ordinance governing this offer or this Web site;
- any violation of your duties or non adherence to these terms and conditions;
- aiding in or promoting circumvention of the onthefreeway.com terms and conditions; or
- otherwise acting unlawfully in relationship to onthefreeway.com.
- If onthefreeway.com terminates your account or application, you may not re-enroll or join onthefreeway.com unless formally invited to do so by onthefreeway.com. You may cancel Your Membership or application at anytime by clicking on this Unsubscribe link.
- Your Duties. You shall
- not tamper, hack, spoof, copy, modify, or otherwise corrupt the administration, security, or proper function of onthefreeway.com;
- not use robots or scripts with onthefreeway.com;
- adhere to the terms and conditions and instructions for
redeeming your gift, including performing all the prescribed
acts within the required timelines (e.g., you will need to
check on the status of your gift to verify that a sponsor
has approved your application); enter your shipping
information when requested; print a Gift Redemption
Certificate, and mail the Gift Redemption Certificate within
thirty (30) days of the posting on the onthefreeway.com Web
site of the "Available" notice to
onthefreeway.com Gift Offer
PO BOX 911
Nimrod, MN 56478
- Any failure to fulfill your duties or to do so on a timely basis will result in a forfeiture of your gift. Any decision made by onthefreeway.com relating to termination of your membership or application in cases of suspected abuse or violation of your duties shall be final, binding, and non-appealable.
- Amendment of Terms and Conditions. onthefreeway.com may revise these terms and conditions from time to time, at our sole discretion, by updating these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided below, the revised terms will take effect within thirty (30) days of their posting, but shall be immediately effective for all new registrants/applicants. Your continued use of onthefreeway.com thirty (30) days after the posting of any new terms and conditions will signify your acceptance to the modified terms. Please review the terms on this website frequently to look for amendments.
- Notice. If you have a question about your registration, application or onthefreeway.com, please click here to contact Support.
- Your Relationship with Sponsors. Your relationship with our Sponsors and/or advertisers is separate from your relationship with onthefreeway.com. Any payment for and delivery of related goods or services, entry into and operation of promotions, discounts or contests, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with your transactions with such Sponsors or advertisers are solely between you and such Sponsor or advertiser. You agree not to hold onthefreeway.com liable for any claim, loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such transaction or dealings between you and such Sponsor or advertiser, or as the result of the content provided by such Sponsor or advertiser through a link or other transfer of information from onthefreeway.com to such Sponsor or advertiser.
- Your Gift. Your Gift. onthefreeway.com is solely responsible for all gift fulfillments. Please do not contact any Sponsors regarding your gift status. In the event that the gift/premium that you select is no longer available, onthefreeway.com reserves the right to substitute a comparable premium of similar value (at our sole discretion) to complete the offer.
- General Disclaimers. onthefreeway.com does not
endorse the products or services of its Sponsors, nor do we
warrant or validate the contents of their advertisements or
offers. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the
accuracy of material contained in any Sponsor site. In addition,
- does not have absolute control over the timing of the application process and therefore, you understand that, in some cases, there may be delay in the delivery of premiums, free gifts or promotional items due to our Sponsors and business affiliates delay in transmitting necessary information or other reason outside of onthefreeway.com's control. onthefreeway.com will not be responsible or liable for any delay.
- does not offer any warranty or guarantee, nor does it insure the quality of any product or service provided by our Sponsors, nor do we provide any representation or warranty with respect to the premium or free gift selected by you.
- is not responsible for its Sponsor's promotions or offers displayed on the Web sites of its Sponsors.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, onthefreeway.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. onthefreeway.com MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH onthefreeway.com.
- Limitation of Liabilities. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER onthefreeway.com NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SPONSERS, ADVERTISERS, PUBLISHERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL onthefreeway.com'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO ANY MEMBER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO: TWENTY DOLLARS (US $20).
- GOVERNING LAW AND OTHER TERMS. Any action related to this Agreement will be governed by Minnesota law, excluding (1) principles of conflicts of laws, and (2) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in the Northern District of Minnesota, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue thereof. You agree to comply with the all laws that apply to the use of the onthefreeway.com site. If the law of your state, or US Territory does not permit your participation in this Service, then you are responsible for complying with such laws and you agree to indemnify onthefreeway.com against any action you undertake to use the onthefreeway.com website.
- No Assignment. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer, delegate, or assign this Agreement. Any attempt to assign or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void. onthefreeway.com may assign this Agreement at its sole discretion.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between You and onthefreeway.com in connection with your application and registration process to become a Member of onthefreeway.com and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force. No failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this Agreement will act as a waiver of such rights.
onthefreeway.com is an independent gift program. The listed merchants in no way endorse or sponsor the activities of onthefreeway.com. Receipt of the free gift requires completion of offer terms, which include without limitation; age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion of required sponsor offers and redemption certificates, ongoing opt-in to email communications and shipping address verification. Upon completion of these steps, we will ship your free gift to the verified address. The above merchant, names, designs, and related marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright ©2005, onthefreeway.com. All Rights Reserved.